This article mainly introduces VMware installation of CentOS7 ultra -detailed process (graphic). It has certain reference value. Interested friends can refer to it
1. Software and hardware preparation
Software: It is recommended to use vmwear, I use VMwear 12
Mirror: CentOS7, if there is no image, you can download it on the official website:http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/7/isos/x86_64/CentOS-7-x86_64-DVD-1804.iso
Hardware: Because the virtualization software is running the virtualization software to install CentOS on the host, there are certain requirements for the configuration of the host. At least I5CPU dual -core, 500g hard disk, and 4G of memory.
2. Virtual machine preparation
1. Open VMWEAR to select new virtual machines
2. Typical installation and custom installation
Typical installation: VMWEAR will apply mainstream configuration to the operating system of the virtual machine, which is very friendly to novices.
Custom installation: Custom installation can strengthen some resources targeted and remove unnecessary resources. Avoid waste of resources.
Here I choose custom installation.
3. Virtual machine compatibility selection
Here we should pay attention to compatibility. If the virtual machine created by VMWEAR12 is copied to VM11, 10 or lower versions, there will be unsatisfactory phenomena. If the virtual machine created with VMWEAR10 is opened in VMWEAR12, there will be no compatibility problem.
4. Select the installation operating system later
5. Selection of the operating system
The operating system installed after selecting here, the correct choice will make VM Tools better compatible. Select the CentOS under Linux here
6. Virtual machine position and naming
The name of the
virtual machine is a name, which is convenient to find it yourself when there are many virtual machines.
The default position of
VMWear is under the C drive, and I will change it here to F.
7. Distribution of processors and memory
The processor allocation should be allocated according to their actual needs. If the CPU is not enough during use, it can be increased. This time I only make a CENTOS demonstration, so the processor and core are selected. 1.
Memory is also allocated according to actual needs. My host memory is 8G, so I allocate 2G memory to the virtual machine.
8. The selection of network connection types. There are four types of network connection types: bridge connection, NAT, only host and non -network.
Bridge: If you choose the bridge mode, the virtual machine and the host are the same relationship on the Internet, which is equivalent to connecting to the same switch.
NAT: The NAT mode is that the virtual machine must be connected to the Internet to communicate with the outside.
Only the host: the virtual machine and the host are connected directly
Bridge and NAT mode access the Internet process, as shown in the figure below
Bridge is different from NAT
Select the bridge mode here
9. The remaining two items can be according to the default option of the virtual machine
10. Disk capacity
Disk capacity temporarily allocate 100G to increase at any time in the later stage. Do not check all disks immediately. Otherwise, virtual opportunities will directly allocate 100G to CentOS, which will cause the hard disk capacity of the host to decrease.
Check the virtual disk into multiple files, so that the virtual machine can be easily copied with a storage device.
11. Disk name, default
12. Cancel the unnecessary hardware
Click custom hardware
Select sound cards, printers, etc. unnecessary hardware and then remove.
13. Click to complete, and the virtual machine has been created.
3. Install CentOS
1. Connect the CD
Right -click the newly created virtual machine, select settings
Choose CD/DVD first, then choose ISO image files, and finally choose to browse to find the downloaded mirror file. When the connection is started, be sure to check it.
2. Open the virtual machine
3. Installation operating system
After turning on the virtual machine, the following interface will appear
- Install CentOS 7 Install CentOS 7
- TEST this media & Install CentOS 7 Test installation files and install CentOS 7
- TroubleShooting repair failure
Select the first item, install directly CentOS 7, return to the interface below
Select the language used during the installation process. Here you choose English and keyboards to select American keyboards. Click Continue
First set time
Time zone selects Shanghai to see if the time is correct. Then click Done
Selected software to be installed
Select Server with GUI, and then click Done
Select the installation position, here can be divided by disk.
Select I Wil Configure partitioning (I will configure partitions), and then click Done
As shown in the figure below, click the addition, select/boot, and divide the Boot 200m. Finally click ADD
and then all the other three districts in the same way and click Done
Then the abstract information will pop up, click AcceptChanges (accepting changes)
Set host name and network card information
First open the network card, then check if you can get the IP address (I am a bridge here), and then change the host name and click Done.
Finally select Begin Installation (start installation)
Set the root password
Set the root password and click Done
Click User Creation to create administrator users
Enter the user name password and click Done
Waiting for the system installation and restart the system
and above are all the contents of this article, I hope to help everyone’s learning.
below for the clone virtual machine and setting the method of setting a fixed IP for my own, record it to prevent forgetting:
Bridge mode network configuration
1. Configure information and other information in/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/iFCFG-ANS33 files as follows:
Modify as follows:
- TYPE= "Ethernet" # network type is Ethernet
- BOOTPROTO= "static" # Manual allocation IP
- NAME= "ens33" # 网 7 7 7 7, the device name must be consistent with the file name
- DEVICE= "ens33" # 网 7 7 7 7, the device name must be consistent with the file name
- ONBOOT= "yes" # Is the network card started with the network service
- IPADDR= "192.168.220.101" # The IP address of the network card is the fixed IP you want to configure. If you want to connect with tools such as XSHELL, the 220 network segment is best to be consistent with your own computer network segment, otherwise it may be possible to use XSHELL connection failure failure failed to connect to failure.
- GATEWAY= "192.168.220.2" # gateway
- NETMASK= "255.255.255.0" # 掩 网 mask
- DNS1= "188.8.131.52" # DNS, 184.108.40.206 The IP address of the free DNS server provided by Google
2, configuration network work
Add the following configuration in/etc/sysconfig/network file
- vi /etc/sysconfig/network
- NETWORKING=yes # Whether the network works, it must not be NO here
3、Configure public DNS service (optional)
Add the following configuration in the /etc/resolv.conf file
4、Close the firewall
- systemctl stop firewalld # Temporary shutdown firewall
- systemctl disable firewalld # Forbidden boot start
5、Restart network service
service network restart
Below is a clone virtual machine:
first check the gateway of the virtual machine
2. The virtual machine that is about to be cloned, right -click the virtual machine to be cloned:
Right -click the virtual machine, select “Management”, “Call”
and next step
Select the second “Create a complete clone”, and the next step
Naming your cloning machine and click “Complete” after selecting the location.
and then began to cloned. The time will not be too long. The whole process is about 1 to 2 minutes.
After the cloning is completed, click to close it. The clon is successful. At this time, you can see the just cloned virtual machine “Clone” in the virtual list. as follows:
At this time, the clone virtual machine and the original virtual machine are the same. We must configure the network and host name.
Modify the configuration file/ETC/SYSCONFIG/Network-SCRIPTS/IFCFG-ANS33 iPaddr
Modify the host name:
hostnamectl set-Hostname xxxx (the maincoen you want)
Modify the hosts file and create a connection with the name and IP
Input command “VI /ETC /HOSTS”, add
- 127 .0 .0 .1 localhost localhost .localdomain localhost4 localhost4 .localdomain4
- ::1 localhost localhost .localdomain localhost6 localhost6 .localdomain6
- 192 .168 .220 .103(The host you locksIP） xxxxxxxx(The host name you want)