- Set Chrome Open Properties: –Rgs-Disable-WEB-Security-User-Data-Dir
- Open chrome, the top page appears security prompts, indicating that the setting is successful
- For webstorm, you can also set the browser to open the attribute
- Create a new directory on the computer, for example: D: \ MyChromedeVUSERDATA
- Open the attribute settings
The value of
--user-data-diris the new directory just built.
- Open Chrome to observe the prompt “-disable-weight-three” related prompts ”
- cross -domain success, the homepage was replaced by the Google Welcomer page. At the same time, the original collection of links and historical records were gone, and D: \ MychrometVUSERDATA directory generated new personal information -related files.