- Computer and mobile devices need to use mobile devices to provide hotspots with mobile devices under the same local area network. The mobile devices use mobile phones as an example, and computer take Windows as an example.
- This test item is
ThinkCMF, the environment uses PHPSTUDY integrated environment.
Use [Win + R] shortcut key to open the command line window, enter
ipconfigCommand and Enter the car.
Open PHPSTUDY to select [Website] and click [Create Website].
- domain name fill in the IPv4 address (in the figure for example IP).
- port is generally 80.
- root directory is your actual project root directory (the example is the example directory).
Click to confirm the creation.
Open any browser on the phone, and the address bar enters the IPv4 address of the domain name, just access.
mobile phone cannot access the site.
Perhaps the reason: access to be intercepted by the Windows firewall (taking Win 10 as an example).
(1) Open Windows [Settings】-【network and internet】-【WLAN]-Click [The network currently connected], open the following interface.
(2) Open [control panel】-【System security】-【Windows Defender Firewall】-【Advanced settings】-【Rules of entering the site】-【New rules] Interface.
Selection [port] One, click the next step until the following interface appears:
Fill in port 80 and click Next until the last rules name is completed.