- computer entry knowledge introduction
- Linux system overview
- Linux system installation and experience
- linux network configuration and connection tool
- linux directory structure
- Linux commonly used commands
- linux Vi editor
Software and Hardware Overview
The computer hardware is mainly composed of CPU, storage device, and input and output equipment.
- If there is no hardware, it is impossible to use computer office, programming, and game.
- Computer software often refers to the program.
- computer software includes system software and application software.
- programmers usually refer to people who develop software.
Operating System Overview-Introduction
Operating system (Operating System (OS) is a computer program for managing and controlling computer hardware and software resources. It is the most basic system software that runs directly on the “bare metal”. Any other software must be supported by the operating system. Only to run.
Operating System Overview-Common Operating Systems
Learning Linux system
Because Linux is free, and it is safer and stable than Windows. Big data components are installed based on the Linux system, so learning big data must be learned first.
Linux system introduction
- Linux founder-Link Tosaz
- Linux was born in 1991. The author was realized during college
- Linux Features: Open source, free, and the largest source of source code contributors
- linux mascot penguin
linux distribution version introduction
- Linux operating system is a whole, including the Linux kernel, system library and system program, and Linux kernel is the most basic part.
- Since the release of the Linux kernel, many companies have joined it to build their own operating system versions on the basis of the kernel, known as the distribution of Linux.
linux distribution introduction-commonly used distribution version
Linux system installation-introduction
Installing Linux requires a virtual machine and simulates a computer on the notebook. We install the Linux system on this computer.
virtual machine introduction
Virtual Machine refers to a complete computer system running in a complete isolation environment through software simulation with a complete hardware system.
Virtual machine principle
Common virtual machine software
This virtual machine software is very compatible, the snapshot function is fast and convenient, allowing you to create system snapshots and recovery at any time at any time, which is very practical.
SUN’s products are lightweight virtual machine platforms. The functions also want to be very streamlined. The snapshot function is called backup and fast repair. It feels not very convenient to jump between different snapshots. Drag and drag function.
Virtual machine network configuration
Windows network configuration
linux connection tool CRT
Why use remote connection tools?
Because the general big data server is placed in the computer room, we cannot go to the computer room to operate these machines every day. Therefore, we need to use remote tools to connect to the machine through the network.
CRT is a powerful remote terminal connection tool. It can be used for remote connection Linux systems to perform commands to complete the task through remote ways.
linux connection tool CRT
Remote connection linux
1. Establish a connection
2, parameter configuration
3. Set theme, color and simulation
linux directory structure
- Linux directory structure is a tree structure
- Linux does not have the concept of the disk, only one root directory “/”, all files are under it
linux directory structure
Common directory introduction
terminal command format
Display file list command -LS
Directory operation command PWD
Directory operation command CD
Directory operation command -mkdir
Directory operation command -rm
File Operation Command-Touch command
File Operation Command-MV command
File Operation Command-Cat command
File operation command -more command
File operation command-CP command
System Management command-PS command
Restart the shutdown command
View execution command position-WHICH
Which displays the absolute position of the execution command.
View host command-Hostname
Hostname: View the host name of the current host.
Full text retrieval command-GREP
permissions management command -chmod
file permissions overview
Linux operating system is a multi -tasking multi -user operating system. Whenever we use the username to log in to the operating system, Linux will certify and authorize the audit of the user. In order to identify each user, the operating system will define an ID to each user, which is UID. The user group is equivalent to multiple users’ containers; in the Linux system, the user group also has an ID, GID.
In the Linux operating system, ROOT’s permissions are the highest, equivalent to the Administrator of Windows, with the highest permissions and can execute any commands and operations, while other users are ordinary users.
Linux to the file founder (belonging), the user group, and other users give different authority.
vi editor introduction
The abbreviation ofvisual interface, YesLinuxThe core design idea of
- vi: Let the programmer’s fingers always keep in the core area of the keyboard, can complete all editing operations
- 1.can only be edit text content, Can’t typeset the font paragraph
- 2.Do not support mouse operation
- 3.No menu
- 4.Only commands
vim editor introduction
vim is fromviDeveloped text editor, Support code complement, compile and display effects such as programming and other programming effects are rich, was widely used in programmers, The god of editor.
vi editor three modes